Golf practise mirrors can be used at the golf course, golf driving range and with or without a golf pro, golf teacher or for that matter a golf ball. They are one of the best golf training aids to assist you in finding the perfect golf swing that every golfer aspires to have.
Golf pros know that being able to see your golf swing is so much better than just practising it.
They help you to:
- Develop a powerful golf swing
- Check and develop a proper setup
- Check and adjust your golf club’s shaft angle
- Check and adjust your swing plane
- Check and adjust your turn
Made from polished silver metal, our Golf mirror reflections are:
- Impact proof
- Angle adjustable with lock off
- Foldable for storage
- Have a generous mirror area 900mm x 1200mm
- Provide an immediate no delay image – attach your mobile phone for later replay
- Suitable for use at home, inside or outside, on the driving range, on the putting green, and in bunkers
- Optional shot-bag for extra stability
- Made in Australia
Helping you create the right muscle memory through consistent repetition, Golf practice mirrors are used and recommended by Golf professionals including:
- Lou Guzzi
- Tod Sones
- John Dahl
- Chip Beck
- Wally Vermeulan
- Rick Shiels
- Jim Mclean
- John Webster
Are mirrors good for Golf?
A mirror can be your personal golf coach, helping you diagnose and repair flaws while reinforcing your strengths.